Saturday, January 28, 2012

Chapter 10

Questions: Do you like Leslie? What specifically, do you like about her?

Vocabulary: scrawny, idly, udder, anxiety, flank, absorbed, vaulted, liberated, disguised, kinship

Enrichment: Miss Edmunds helped and encouraged Jess to realize his talents. Think of a teacher who has helped or encouraged you. Create an award for that teacher. It may be a certificate, a poem, a letter, or a 3-d model (use your imagination). Be sure to tell why that teacher encouraged you. "Awards" will be given to those teachers, so please take your time to make it neat and attractive.

9 comments:

  1. No because Leslie is annoying to me sometimes.Like one time in the story,she told her own friend to shut up(the friend was Jess).Plus,I'm aboy,Leslie is girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to put a space between a boy and the above comment was mine-Zayne

      Delete
  2. 1.Yes.2.I like her because she has good imagination and is nice-Sebastian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do like Leslie because shes smart, a good singer, the one who thought of Bridge to Terebithia and is very bright. Leslie can be annoying sometimes and I cant believe that she can scuba dive.- Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like Leslie because she is so smart and fun.Plus , she was the one who created Terabithia.She comes up with good ideas .What I like about Leslie is that she always wants to have fun .She does lots of cool hobbies like scuba diving. I love having fun .So I would love to be her friend .
    P.S LOVE THE BOOK
    ~ Aliya Gill

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I do not like Leslie because she can be annoying and can be rude.I do not like Leslie because in one part of the story
    leslie told Jess to shut up and i'm a boy and she is a girl and I don't want a girl to tell me to shut up.RYNE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a boy, but still that is rude. You still have to respect girls.

      Delete